Contact your Sekisui sales representative for use on Abbott Architect® and Ortho Vitros® 4600 and 5600 automated clinical chemistry systems.
The Lamotrigine Assay is a homogeneous enzyme immunoassay intended for the quantitative determination of lamotrigine in human serum or plasma on automated clinical chemistry analyzers.
Lamotrigine (Lamictal®) is an anticonvulsant or
antiepileptic drug. It is used to treat certain types of
seizures, epilepsy and bipolar disorders.
Lamictal® is a Registered Trademark of GSK
Features and Benefits
- Convenient, liquid-stable, ready to use
- Easy to use, no additional preparation required
- Other antiepileptic drugs and endogenous substances do not interfere
- Provides confidence that results are reliable and accurate
- Nonhazardous preservatives contain no sodium azide
- No special handling required
- Excellent on board stability and calibration range
- Laboratory flexibility
|Lamotrigine Assay||5023-0001-00||R1 1 x 28mL, R2 1 x 14mL|
|Lamotrigine Calibrator||5023-0002-00||1 x 4mL, 5 x 2mL|
|Lamotrigine Control||5023-0003-00||3 x 4mL|