Ethanol (ethyl alcohol) is the most common toxic substance involved in medical-legal cases. Ethanol consumption is often a factor in all types of accidents and ethanol poisoning can be fatal. Ethanol testing of comatose patients aids in the differential diagnosis of the cause of the coma.
Features and Benefits
- For the quantitative measurement of ethanol.
- One part stable liquid. Easy to use; only one analyzer channel required.
- Serum, plasma and urine are acceptable sample types. Flexible sample types to meet different laboratory needs.
- Applicable to multiple instrument platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
- Extensive list of interference testing completed. High reliability of testing.
|ETHANOL L3K®||273-30||6x30 mL (R1); 1x5 mL Standard|