The relative proportions of protein and lipid determine the density of these lipoproteins These classes are: chylomicrons, very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL), low-density lipoprotein (LDL) and high-density lipoprotein (HDL). Clinical studies have shown that the different lipoprotein classes have very distinct and varied effects on coronary heart disease risk. The studies all point to LDL cholesterol as the key factor in the pathogenesis of atherosclerosis and coronary artery disease (CAD), while HDL cholesterol has been observed to have a protective effect.
Features and Benefits
LDL REAGENT KIT (LIQUID SELECT)
- LDL Cholesterol Reagent is for the direct quantitative measurement of low density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C).
- Reagents are ready to use and do not require reconstitution.
- Reagent 1 and 2 are stable open on the analyzer for 4 weeks at 2-8°C. No fasting required.
N-GENEOUS® LDL-ST CHOLESTEROL REAGENT
- For the direct, quantitative measurement of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) concentration in human.
- The reagents are supplied ready for use.
- Reagent 1 and Reagent 2 once opened, is stable up to 4 weeks at 2-8°C on the Olympus AU600 analyzer. No fasting required.
N-GENEOUS® LDL CHOLESTEROL REAGENT
- N-geneous® LDL Cholesterol Reagent is for the direct quantitative measurement of low density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) concentration in human serum or plasma.
- Excellent correlation to both the Gold Standard (Beta-Quantification) and immunoseparation method.
- Meets 1998 NCEP total error goals for both normal and high triglyceride samples. Confidence in results.
- Liquid stable, ready to use reagent. Easy to use, no additional preparation required.
- Applicable to multiple chemistry platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
- No patient fasting required. Convenient and ensures accuracy regardless of patient fasting status.
- Serum and plasma samples acceptable. Flexible sample types to meet different laboratory needs.
|LDL REAGENT KIT (LIQUID SELECT)||7120||1x30 mL (R1); 1x10 mL (R2)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL-ST CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-5727-02||1x30 mL (R1)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL-ST CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-5729-02||1x10 mL (R2)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL-ST CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-5665-01||1 x 250 mL (R1)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL-ST CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-5714-00||1x80 mL (R2)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-4592-00||1x30 mL (R1)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-4595-00||1x10 mL (R2)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-4598-00||1x250 mL (R1)|
|N-GENEOUS® LDL CHOLESTEROL REAGENT||80-4601-00||1x80 mL (R2)|
|Bulk configurations available. Contact Us.||--||--|