Salicylate is a common drug used for its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties. Its accessibility leads to its implication in a large number of accidental ingestions by children and it is a common choice among adults and adolescents for attempted suicidal poisoning.
- For the quantitative measurement of salicylate.
- Two part stable liquid ready to use reagent. Easy to use, no additional reagent preparation required.
- A single vial salicylate calibrator is inlcuded. Convenient and cost effective.
- Serum and lithium heparinized plasma acceptable. Flexible sample types to meet different laboratory needs.
- Applicable to multiple chemistry platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Safety Data Sheets
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
||4x10 mL Enzyme Reagent; 4x10 mL NADH Reagent; 1x5 mL Calibrator|