- This product is a 2 × Master Mix for “1-step real-time PCR” using a thermostable DNA polymerase derived from Thermus thermophilus (Tth) HB8. Tth DNA polymerase exhibits reverse transcriptase activity in the presence of Mn2+ ions. This system allows for “1-step real-time PCR”, including reverse transcription and PCR steps. RNA-direct Realtime PCR Master Mix is applicable for TaqMan assay or hybridization probe assay, in combination with each probe. RNA-direct SYBR Green Realtime PCR Master Mix can be applied to an intercalation assay with SYBR Green I.
- Concentration: 40 reactions / mL
- Functional test*: Correlation coefficient |r | ≥0.98
- Bacterial DNA contamination : Ct ≥ 27
- Ribonuclease Activity : None detected
*Amplification of a G3PDH region from serial dilutions of human G3PDH control RNA and no-template control.
- Suitable for high-throughput real-time PCR and increases reliability of product, due to lowered risk of contamination
- Can be used in systems using glass capillaries (e.g., LightCycler, Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.)
- Can be used in systems using passive reference (e.g., ABI PRISM 7000, 7700, 7900HT, StepOne Plus, Applied Biosystems, Inc.)
- Hot Start technology, using anti-Tth DNA polymerase antibodies, allows for high specificity and reproducible amplification
Product Availability: US, Europe, Asia (only in selected countries)
Origin: Escherichia coli, Recombinant
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|RNA-direct Realtime PCR Master Mix Kit||QRT-101||5x 0.5mL RNA-direct Realtime PCR Master Mix, 0.5mL 50mM Mn(OAc)2 (100 reactions)|
|RNA-direct Realtime PCR Master Mix (SYBR Green) Kit||QRT-201||5x 0.5mL RNA-direct SYBR Green Realtime PCR Master Mix, 0.5mL 50mM Mn(OAc)2 (100 reactions)|