- EC 220.127.116.11
- ReverTra Ace® is a high efficient M-MLV (Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus) reverse transcriptase that has been genetically modified to remove RNase H activity and increase reaction efficiency. It is the preferred enzyme for applications requiring full-length cDNAs and high product yields from total RNA, mRNA, rRNA, etc.
- Concentration/Activity*: 100 U/µL
- Ribonuclease Activity: None detected
*One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme that will incorporate 1 nmole of dTTP into an acid insoluble material in 10 minutes at 42°C.
- RNase minus M-MLV RTase with improved performance
- Enables the synthesis of longer cDNAs (≥ 14 kb) than the WT-enzyme
- Exhibits excellent reaction efficiency at high temperatures
Product Availability: US, Europe, Asia (only in selected countries)
Origin: Escherichia coli, Recombinant
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|ReverTra Ace Rtase Kit||TRT-101||0.1mL (10,000U) Reverse Transcriptase, 1mL 5x RT Buffer|
|ReverTra Ace Rtase 50KU||TRT-109||5mL (500 KU Reverse Transcriptase|
|5x Rtase Buffer 1mL||TRT-1B||1mL 5x RT Buffer|