- Realtime PCR Master Mix series is a Taq DNA polymerase-based 2 x master mix for real-time PCR, which contains all components, except for the primer and probe. Realtime PCR Master Mix is applicable in TaqMan assays or hybridization probe assays, in combination with each probe. SYBR Green Realtime PCR Master Mix is applicable for intercalation assay with SYBR Green I. SYBR Green Realtime PCR Master Mix -Plus- is effective for reducing non-specific amplifications or primer dimers in the intercalation assay.
- Concentration: 40 reactions / mL
- Functional test*: -4.31 ≤ slope ≤ -2.99; correlation factor (r2) ≥ 0.97
- Bacterial DNA contamination**: Ct ≥ 30.
*Amplification test using β-actin gene [295 bp]. Performance on a regression analysis between copy numbers (l logarithm) and Ct using serially diluted genomic DNA solutions.
**Amplification test using16S rDNA [411 bp]. Blank sample analysis.
- Bulk format (100mL) also available
- Can be used in glass capillary systems (e.g. LightCycler, Roche Molecular Systems, Inc.)
- Can be used in a passive reference system (e.g., ABI PRISM, Applied Biosystems, Inc.). The passive reference dye does not affect any other systems
- Hot Start technology with anti-TaqDNA polymerase antibodies enables high specificity and reproducible amplification
- Effective for reducing non-specific amplifications or primer dimers
Product Availability: US, Europe, Asia (only in selected countries)
Origin: Escherichia coli, Recombinant
Safety Data Sheets
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|Realtime PCR Master Mix Kit
||5x 1mL Realtime PCR Master Mix (200 reactions)|
|Realtime PCR Master Mix Kit (SYBR Green)
||5x 1mL SYBR Green Realtime PCR Master Mix (200 reactions)|