The OSOM Ultra Flu A & B Test is an in vitro rapid qualitative test that detects influenza type A and type B nucleoprotein antigens directly from nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash specimens obtained from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection.
- Meets the Influenza reclassification requirements for rapid antigen tests
*Refer to the Package Insert for additional performance claims.
- Simple 5 step CLIA-waived procedure with pre-measured extraction buffer for swab samples
- Accurate, differentiated interpretation of results in 10-15 minutes to test and treat patients in one office visit
Product Availability: USA, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
Sample Type: nasal swab, nasopharyngeal swab, and nasopharyngeal aspirate/wash
- Before You Buy- Which Flu Test Is Right For Your Office?
- CDC Human Influenza Panel Testing
- OSOM Flu Promo Sales Sheet 2020
- OSOM Product Catalog
- OSOM Ultra Flu Aspirate Package Insert
- OSOM Ultra Flu CLSI Procedure
- OSOM Ultra Flu Control Package Insert
- OSOM Ultra Flu Multilingual Package Insert 1006E
- OSOM Ultra Flu Package Insert
- Sekisui Diagnostics Flu Testing Solutions
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B Test||#1006||25 Tests (plus 2 extra for external QC)|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B Test (CE Marked)||#1006E||25 Tests (plus 2 extra for external QC)|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B nasopharyngeal wash/aspirate Kit||#1007||50 pipettes; 5mL extraction reagent|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B Test Swab Transport Kit||#1008||25/pack|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B Test Sample Swabs||#1009||25/pack|
|OSOM® Ultra Flu A&B Test Control Swab Kit||#1005||5 Flu A&B Positive Swabs and 5 Flu A&B Negative Swabs|