The OSOM® RSV/Adeno test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and/or Adenovirus antigens directly from nasal swabs or nasal suction fluid in patients suspected of having a viral respiratory infection. Throat swabs are also an acceptable sample type for the detection of Adenovirus antigens.
- Sensitivity versus PCR > 90% (RSV); 85% (Adenovirus)
- Differentiates between RSV and Adenovirus
- Easy-to-read 3 distinct lines
- Less than 1 minute hands-on time; results in 10 minutes or less.
Product Availability: Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
- Not available in all countries. Contact us for availability.
Sample Type: Nasal swab, Nasal suction fluid, throat swab
Safety Data Sheets
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|OSOM RSV/Adeno Controls
||5-RSV Positive Swabs & 5-ADENO|