NO LONGER FOR SALE IN THE U.S.
An immunochromatographic assay intended for the qualitative detection of Influenza A and Influenza B viral nucleoprotein antigens from nasal swab specimens.
- Differentiates between Influenza
A and B
- Easy-to-read, 3 distinct lines
- 2 extra test sticks included for external QC testing
- Less than 1 minute hands-on time, results in 10 minutes
- CPT Code: Influenza A 87804
Influenza B 87804-59
Product Availability: Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
Sample Type: Nasal Swab
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|OSOM Influenza A&B Controls||191||5-Influenza A Positive Swabs & 5-Influenza B Positive Swabs|
|OSOM Influenza A&B (CE marked)||190E||25 tests|