Magnesium measurements are clinically important. Magnesium, along with potassium, is the most abundant intracellular cation. Magnesium is a required coenzyme in the metabolism of carbohydrates, lipids, and proteins. Decreased magnesium concentrations, hypomagnesia, may cause tremors, muscle irritability, increased blood pressure and heart rate. Elevated magnesium concentrations, hypermagnesia, may lead to impaired respiration, coma, and cardiac arrest if left uncorrected.
- For the quantitative measurement of magnesium.
- One part, stable liquid. Easy to use, no additional preparation required.
- Wide linear range. Reduces repeat testing.
- No significant interference displayed from samples with elevated levels of hemolysis, icterus or ascorbic acid. Reduces need for sample dilutions.
- Applicable to multiple instrument platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
Calibrator: DC-Cal Multi-Analyte Calibrator
Control: DC-Trol Multi-Analyte Control Materials
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Safety Data Sheets
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
||4x125 mL (R1)|