Elevated concentrations of lactate dehydrogenase are clinically significant and can be found in disease states which result in cell damage. Myocardial infarcts, liver disease, megaloblastic anemias, renal disease, progressive muscular dystrophy and some malignancies all produce elevated lactate dehydrogenase values in serum.
LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE (LDH)-SL
- For the quantitative measurement of Lactate Dehydrogenase.
- Two part, stable liquid. Easy to use.
- Wide linear range. Reduces the need for repeat testing and sample dilutions.
- No significant interference displayed from samples with elevated levels of icterus or lipemia. High reliability of testing.
- Applicable to multiple chemistry platforms. Flexible laboratory testing.
Calibrator: DC-Cal Multi-Analyte Calibrator
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|LACTATE DEHYDROGENASE (LDH)-SL||327-30||3x100 mL (R1); 1x75 mL (R2)|