Kappa Free Light Chain (FLC) is a 22kD protein while Lambda FLC is usually a dimer of 44kD as presented in the serum. Elevated levels of Kappa or Lambda FLC are associated with plasma cell disorders such as multiple myeloma, lymphocytic neoplasms, Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia, AL amyloidosis, light chain deposition disease and connective tissue diseases such as systemic lupus erythematosus.
- Assay utilizes polyclonal antibodies for comprehensive detection
- Eliminates the need for standalone systems with a wide range of instrument parameters available for facilitating and simplifying implementation
- Excellent lot to lot performance with a large dynamic range
- No sample pre-dilution is required.
- Liquid stable format requires no reagent preparation, saving time and reducing sample handling
- Fast test results (10 minutes) for a rapid turnaround time
Product Availability: USA
Sample Type: Serum
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|Human Kappa Free Light Chain||DZ169A-KY1||1x22mL (R1); 1x7mL (R2); 5 x 1.5 mL Calibrator|
|Human Lambda Free Light Chain||DZ170A-KY1||1x22mL (R1); 1x7mL (R2); 5 x 1.5 mL Calibrator|