GGT is a valuable tool for uncovering otherwise silent liver disease. Normally present in low concentrations in the blood, GGT concentrations rise when acute damage to the liver or bile duct occurs. Measurements of its activity may also indicate cholestasis, cirrhosis, primary/secondary liver tumors, hepatitis or hepatotoxic drug damage.
GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
- For the quantitative measurement of Glutamyltransferase (GGT) activity.
- Two part stable liquid reagent. Easy to use, no additional preparation required.
- No significant interference displayed from samples with elevated levels of lipemia, icterus or ascorbic acid. Accurate results.
- Extended linear range to 1200 U/L. Reduces the need for dilutions and repeat testing.
- Serum and plasma acceptable. Laboratory flexibility.
Calibrator: DC-Cal Multi-Analyte Calibrator
Control: DC-Trol Multi-Analyte Control Materials
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Safety Data Sheets
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|GAMMA GLUTAMYL TRANSFERASE (GGT)
||1x100 mL (R1); 1x20 mL (R2)|