The FastPack® IP System is a fully automated quantitative immunoassay analyzer designed for use in the Physician Office laboratory. Utilizing sophisticated chemiluminescent technology, the FastPack® IP System provides the capability to produce complex immunoassay results in 12 minutes or less with a push of a button. Learn more about all FastPack® IP assays.
Vitamin D, PSA, Free PSA, Testosterone, SHBG, TSH, Free T4 and hCG
- No specialized training required.
- The system’s “One Touch” operation provides an easy to use format not offered by any other lab quality analyzers.
- Innovative reagent pack contains all assay reagents for no chemical exposure with minimal hands on time.
- No system maintenance required.
- Results in 12 minutes or less.
- “On Demand” results increases office efficiencies by decreasing patient call‐backs.
- Patient side answers allows for the adjustment of replacement therapy on the spot.
- The system requires minimal space, yet provides laboratory accuracy and precision at the simple push of a button.
- Utilizes monoclonal antibody technology coupled with a patented chemiluminescent substrate for true
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia
U. S. Reimbursement Information
Safety Data Sheets
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|FastPack® IP System
|100uL Pipette IP
|25uL Pipette IP
|Replacement Printer Ribbon