Ethanol (ethyl alcohol) is the most common toxic substance involved in medical-legal cases. Ethanol consumption is often a factor in all types of accidents and ethanol poisoning can be fatal. Ethanol testing of comatose patients aids in the differential diagnosis of the cause of the coma.
- For the quantitative measurement of ethanol.
- One part stable liquid. Easy to use; only one analyzer channel required.
- Serum, plasma and urine are acceptable sample types. Flexible sample types to meet different laboratory needs.
- Applicable to multiple instrument platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
- Extensive list of interference testing completed. High reliability of testing.
Calibrator: Alcohol/Ammonia Controls
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|ETHANOL L3K®||273-30||6x30 mL (R1); 1x5 mL Standard|