C-reactive protein is described as an acute phase protein that is involved in the activation of complement, acceleration of phagocytosis, and detoxification of substances released from damaged tissue. CRP is one of the most sensitive indicators of inflammation. In response to an inflammatory stimulus, a rise in CRP may be detected within 6 hours. CRP is a sensitive, non-specific indicator of acute phase reactants. The level of CRP in serum is elevated in patients with arthritis or liver disease such as hepatitis A, hepatitis B, or biliary cirrhosis, and after severe infections such as septic shock.
CRP (C-REACTIVE PROTEIN) REAGENT KIT
- For the quantitative measurement of C-reactive protein (CRP) in by immunoturbidimetric assay. Measurement of CRP aids in the evaluation of the amount of injury to body tissues.
- Reagents are ready to use.
CRP ULTRA WR REAGENT KIT
- The CRP Ultra Wide Range Reagent Kit is test for the quantitative measurement of C-reactive protein in by immunoturbidimetry. Measurement of C-reactive protein is useful in the detection and evaluation of infection, tissue injury and inflammatory disorders.
- Wide linear range: 0.05 mg/L to 160 mg/L.
- Accurate: Calibrators standardized against CRM 470.
- Excellent correlation: With a nephelometric assay.
- Economical: Providing significant cost savings.
Calibrator: CRP Calibrators
Control: CRP Serum Protein Control
Product Availability: Americas, Contact Us
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|CRP (C-REACTIVE PROTEIN) REAGENT KIT||KAI-026||4x20 mL (R1); 2x10 mL (R2)|
|CRP HIGH SENSITIVITY REAGENT KIT||KAI-160||1x50 mL (R1); 1x10 mL (R2)|
|CRP ULTRA WR||082||1x30 mL (R1); 1x20 mL (R2)|