Cholesterol is a high molecular weight lipid found exclusively in animals. It is synthesized primarily in the liver and gut, and is released from those sites into the circulatory system. Serum cholesterol concentrations are affected by numerous factors, including hepatic and endocrine diseases, hereditary factors, and diet. Hypercholesterolemia is associated with increased risk of developing atherosclerosis.
- For the quantitative measurement of total cholesterol.
- No significant interference displayed from samples with elevated levels of lipemia. Reduces the need for sample dilutions.
- One part, stable liquid. Easy to use, no additional preparation required.
- Excellent precision. Confidence in results.
- Applicable to multiple instrument platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
Calibrator: DC-Cal Multi-Analyte Calibrator
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|CHOLESTEROL TOTAL-SL||234-60||2x100 mL (R1)|