- Blocked p-Nitrophenyl-α-D-Maltoheptaoside (BpNPG₇) is a substrate for the determination of pancreatic α-amylase. Auxillary enzymes Glucoamylase and Maltase are required to release the chromogen.
- Activity: > 90% by enzyme digest
- Appearance: White to yellow powder
- Contaminants: Free PNP ≤ 0.01%: PNPG7 ≤ 1.0% area
- Format: Freeze dried powder
Product Availability: Worldwide
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region: