Elevated alkaline phosphatase activity in serum is of interest in the diagnosis of several general disease conditions including hepatobiliary disease and bone disease associated with increased osteoblastic activity. Alkaline phosphatase activity in serum may be elevated due to obstructive jaundice, occlusion of the common bile or hepatic duct, and cirrhosis.
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (ALP)-SL
- For the quantitative measurement of alkaline phosphatase.
- Two part, stable liquid. Easy to use.
- Wide linear range. Reduces repeat testing and the need for sample dilutions.
- No significant interference displayed from samples with elevated levels of icterus or lipemia. High reliability of testing.
- Applicable to multiple chemistry platforms. Flexible laboratory testing.
Calibrator: DC-Cal Multi-Analyte Calibrator
Product Availability: Americas, Europe, Contact Us
Contact us to get more information, become part of our distribution network, or ask a question about our products and their availability in your region:
|ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (ALP)-SL||328-30||3x100 mL (R1); 1x75 mL (R2)|