The Product Manager will help with developing and managing the marketing mix (i.e. product, price, promotion, distribution, competition) for Sekisui Rapid Test point of care product line. The Product Manager will participate on specific product/project teams as assigned by management, and support the global marketing and sales process.
May perform some or all of the following:
- Execute and refine the Marketing Plans for the global commercialization of Point of Care diagnostics products, drive sales of existing products through distribution in current and new markets. Address any post launch product issues to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability as required.
- Respond to product dependent questions/problems from customers and the sales force in support of day to day business.
- Develop and maintain current market size and market share estimates for the products and competitors; establish future market share targets and track progress versus targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with professional organizations and key opinion leaders (KOL) to enhance understanding of products and positioning.
- Define and maintain an appropriate list of product specifications and competitive information to most effectively meet sales and customer needs.
- Create or update product support literature, product guides, and training literature as directed.
- Identify and implement appropriate promotional tools with both sales and distribution partners for field marketing, trade shows and exhibits.
- Administrate and manage product specific website content.
- Develop product design inputs and product launch requirements as defined by customers’ needs.
- Update and manage product labeling and IFUs as required.
- Monitor, report and act on regulatory and healthcare trends as appropriate.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or Science (MBA preferred) or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of suitable clinical diagnostic product marketing experience specific to the point of care IVD market or similar.
- 2-4 years’ experience working with National US Distributors
- Digital Marketing experience required, e-commerce experience a plus
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Must work effectively with others in team environment.
- Able to interact with many different functional areas and different levels within the organization, as well as, with people outside of the organization (i.e.: distribution partners and customers) and to work independently, if needed.
- Ability to carry out established priorities and execute plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Job Specific Requirements
- Travel (up to 35%) may be necessary.
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.