Research Technician ll
To provide scientific/technical support to R&D projects relating to product support, process and analytical development as appropriate.
May include some or all of the following:
- Execute experiments by performing routine scientific and analytical procedures under supervision.
- To record experimental details in a laboratory notebook and compile/tabulate data to assist with analysis.
- Complete manufacturing tasks according to written procedures and general instructions under supervision.
- Use of laboratory systems and equipment as per specific departmental written procedures and general instructions.
- To create summary reports as necessary.
Education / Experience:
- Minimum BSc in a relevant scientific discipline or sufficient work experience in the appropriate area.
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Requires basic knowledge of fundamental scientific concepts and competence in applying such methodologies.
- Careful, precise and focused approach to work.
- Experience of downstream process development using AKTA (or similar) chromatography systems.
- Experience of running analytical methods such as SDS-Page, ELISA and HPLC.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good self-organization skills and an open style of interaction with colleagues.
- Company policies and Standard Operating Procedures as defined for this role within the CATSWeb system.
- Safe operation of laboratory equipment and production equipment where appropriate.
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.