Inside Sales Representative
Sekisui Diagnostics is part of the Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd. family, and a sister company to Sekisui Medical. Backed by the resources of our global parent, we remain focused on innovating and developing differentiated diagnostics products and instruments. At Sekisui Diagnostics, we help improve patient outcomes by doing what we’ve always done – focusing on innovating and developing highly accurate diagnostic tests, reagents and systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for those interested in a sales career. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales and territory management activities for all Sekisui Diagnostics’ products sold through our distribution network. The assigned geographic territory may be comprised of physician’s office (POL), retail clinics chains, urgent care, community health centers (CHCs), and large multi-specialist clinics. The Sales representative will work closely and develop relationships with key distribution partner Sales Representatives. The Sales Representative will grow and maintain existing accounts and develop new accounts to meet sales and profitability goals. The Inside Sales Representative will maximize and develop customer relationships to accomplish corporate sales objectives.
- Meet sales revenue budgets/forecasts for the assigned territory
- Grow the distributor’s support of Sekisui products by building relationships with our Distribution Partner’s Sales Representatives and Managers.
- Support distributor sales efforts through joint or individual customer calls to end-user customers.
- Make outbound calls to existing customers and prospective new customers that result in the achievement of new sales and market share growth
- Maintain and manage existing business within the assigned territory
- Identify opportunities in the market place where there are unmet needs
- Discuss product features and benefits to potential customers
- Maintain and expand customer information along with documenting all calls into CRM database daily
- Work with other sales teams within the organization to help maximize and accomplish corporate sales objectives
- Accountable for compliance in sales practices with all state and federal laws regulating the sales of IVD products
- Understand and adhere to all required QSR, ISO, Safety and Legal compliance laws such as antitrust, deceptive marketing practices, and price fixing
- Travel when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience within distribution/channel sales
- Knowledge of the healthcare marketplace
- 2-3 years inside sales experience, preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to overcome objections of prospective customers
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, territory and time management skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work independently
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.