Temporary HR Administrator
Performs Human Resources-related administrative tasks in the areas of recruiting, HRIS, benefits, compensation administration, communication and training. Exposure to highly confidential information requiring the use of good judgment and discretion. Opportunity to lead/ support additional projects within the HR function.
May perform some or all of the following:
- Performs specialized Human Resources-related administrative tasks.
- Completes paperwork for new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions and employee set-up to ensure accuracy in HR database and personnel files.
- Ensures timely and accurate entries of employee data in the company HRMS system to ensure data integrity for internal, government, payroll delivery and ad-hoc reporting.
- Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records; obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
- Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility;
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Coordinates with the finance department by providing relevant employee information for payroll.
- Maintains HR filing systems and records.
- Collects data and prepares related Human Resources metrics and reports.
- Performs administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings, arranging travel, ordering supplies.
- Coordinates/performs project-based work.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree specializing in Human Resources or a 2-year Human Resources Diploma with 3 to 4 years of HR related experience is preferred.
- Experience in a manufacturing setting is an asset.
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and outside vendors and suppliers.
- Good judgment and discretion when dealing with sensitive and confidential information.
- Very strong attention to detail in composing and proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work under limited supervision and take initiative to complete tasks to deadline.
- Effective at managing a variety of tasks at the same time.
- Proficiency with MS Office programs.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.