The Product Manager will help with developing and managing the marketing mix (i.e. product, price, promotion, distribution, competition) for specific Sekisui products (branded and/or OEM) across all geographies for both the systems and reagents businesses. The Product Manager will participate on specific product/project teams as assigned by their manager, and support the global marketing and sales process, as well as preparation for US commercialization for instrument systems.
May perform some or all of the following:
- Execution and refinement of the Marketing Plans for the global commercialization of diagnostics products, to drive sales of existing products in current and new markets. Address any post launch product issues to ensure customer satisfaction and profitability as required.
- Specific responsibilities related to successfully performing the job of Product Manager will include:
- Responsibility for product dependent questions/problems from customers and the sales force in support of day to day business.
- Developing and maintaining current market size and market share estimates for the products and competitors; establish future market share targets and track progress versus targets.
- Defining and maintaining an appropriate list of product specifications and competitive information to most effectively meet sales and customer needs.
- Creating or updating product support literature, product guides, quote generators and training literature as directed. Also working with the marketing communications team, identify and implement appropriate promotional tools for field marketing, trade shows and exhibits.
- Administration and management of Clinical Chemistry website content.
- Developing product design inputs and product launch requirements as defined by customers’ needs. Representing commercial on key product development committees and being the voice of the customer.
- Conducting post market surveillance and customer feedback tools as required.
- Updating and managing product labelling and IFUs as required.
- Monitoring, reporting and acting on regulatory and healthcare trends as appropriate
- Bachelor in Marketing and/or Science (MBA preferred) or equivalent experience (lab scientist/Technician).
- Suitable clinical diagnostic field sales or product marketing experience specific to the IVD market or relevant automated clinical laboratory experience.
- Travel (up to 25%) may be necessary.
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.