Associate Field Service Engineer
Sekisui Diagnostics is part of the Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd. family, and a sister company to Sekisui Medical. Backed by the resources of our global parent, we remain focused on innovating and developing differentiated diagnostics products and instruments. At Sekisui Diagnostics, we help improve patient outcomes by doing what we’ve always done – focusing on innovating and developing highly accurate diagnostic tests, reagents and systems.
Are you a Medical Technologist looking to escape working holidays and weekends? If so, this opportunity may be right for you.
As an Associate Field Service Engineer, you will plan, coordinate, and execute activities concerned with installing, maintaining, servicing, and supporting analyzers manufactured and distributed by Sekisui Diagnostics. In addition, you will provide administrative support for service systems as needed.
- Complete installation of clinical analyzers manufactured and distributed by Sekisui Diagnostics.
- Complete Preventative Maintenance for clinical analyzers manufactured and distributed by Sekisui Diagnostics.
- Provide first level support for clinical and point of care analyzers manufactured and distributed by Sekisui Diagnostics.
- Provide phone support for the clinical and point of care analyzers manufactured and delivered by Sekisui Diagnostics
- Administrative support for service data systems.
- Minimum of an Associate degree or equivalent from a 2-year college or certification from a technical/military school preferred
- Relevant laboratory experience in clinical chemistry, point-of-care testing and practices, or instrumentation preferred
- Experience operating a clinical analyzer is a plus
- Electromechanical aptitude
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Must be dependable with strong organizational and customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time
- Licensed and ability to safely operate and drive an automobile; Overnights may be required; Passport is required.
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.