Customer Service Representative
Sekisui Diagnostics is part of the Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd. family, and a sister company to Sekisui Medical. Backed by the resources of our global parent, we remain focused on innovating and developing differentiated diagnostics products and instruments. At Sekisui Diagnostics, we help improve patient outcomes by doing what we’ve always done – focusing on innovating and developing highly accurate diagnostic tests, reagents and systems.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide optimum customer service in order processing and delivery of goods. You will provide current and prospective customers/businesses with information concerning availability and quality of products and services, pricing and delivery information. In addition, you will be responsible for the preparation of appropriate documentation as it applies to returned items, shipping of dangerous goods, and international/domestic orders.
- Process all orders in an efficient and expedient manner as received by, fax, mail, or electronic services.
- Provide prompt and efficient response and resolution to each inquiry. Assist customers/businesses and sales representatives with inquiries of problem regarding orders, invoicing, product quality, coordination of deliveries, availability of products, customer pricing and/or billing.
- Provide product information as required in response to customer inquiries utilizing data provided by product management. Refer customers to appropriate qualified technical staff members in response to sophisticated customer technical inquiries and/or problems.
- Work with sales representatives to be proactive in meeting customer needs and keeping them informed of all activities associated with each customer account.
- Assist shipping personnel with efforts to maintain high service level to customers/businesses including: advising shipping of special customer requirements related to packaging, marking or any other shipping-related activities; provide ample notice for special domestic/international orders to enhance effective processing; assimilate knowledge of regulations, covering shipment of dangerous goods and prepare proper declarations; monitor available inventory and alert shipping personnel of shortages or problems in filling orders.
- Maintain tactful, courteous and professional communications with customer/businesses and internal employees.
- Effectively represent Customer Service in cross-functional meetings
- High school or equivalent with some prior customer service experience
- Computer skills appropriate to the role
- Excellent organizational, communication and telephone skills and the ability to handle high-volume call environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to appropriately and courteously handle problems, questions, and concerns
- Ability to interact with many different functional areas and different levels within the organization
- Demonstrated initiative in recommending process improvements
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work well in a team environment
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.