The Project Manager's (Research and Department) scope is to work at the interface of multiple disciplines, and ensure that teams effectively and efficiently deliver on the project objectives while maintaining compliancy.
May include some or all of the following:
- Organize and conduct multi-disciplinary project teams for the introduction of new products.
- Oversee Development of new Products, develop work statements, scope/priority definitions, and schedules across functional team activities.
- Track progress, adherence to strategy and plan.
- Manage project performance and perform ongoing review of program status; document program progress including implementation, timelines, issues, risks and successes to maintain program course.
- Manage Design Control to ensure Phase Reviews align with established timelines and maintain Design History Files.
- Ensure communication with the project team, key partners and stakeholders on status, issues, problems, metrics, trends, deadlines, assignments, objectives and contingencies associated with the project portfolio.
- Proactively identify and manage issues and development of counter-measures and contingency plans.
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a life science discipline and 5 years of related experience.
- Previous project management experience preferred.
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Expert planning and tracking skills, capable of managing multiple projects, well organized, excellent time management with respect to priorities and self-management.
- Good understanding of basic science with working experience in Medical Devices/Diagnostics, Biotech, Pharmaceutical, or related environment.
- Creative problem solving skills for maintaining project timelines and developing alternative scenarios.
- Team player with ability to build collaborative relationships and positively influence team members in a cross-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Strong management and leadership skills, with ability to lead cross-functional teams effectively in a dynamic environment.
- Project Management and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in project portfolio management server base such as Microsoft Project Online, preferred.
- No specific training experience required.
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
By selecting apply now you will be leaving the Sekisui Diagnostics web site.