Personal Information means any information about you that can, directly or indirectly identify you. It does not include data that cannot identify you (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer the following different kinds of Personal Information about you:
- Identity Dataincludes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Dataincludes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Dataincludes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Dataincludes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Dataincludes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the Devices you use to access the Site.
- Profile Data includes purchases or orders made by you, your preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your Personal Information but is not considered Personal Information in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific Site feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your Personal Information so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as Personal Information which will be used in accordance with this Policy.
Where you have provided us with Personal Information or Demographic Information as part of an online application for employment or an internship, we may use that information in order to allow us to make an informed decision about whether to proceed with your application. We may, as part of this recruitment process, collect information about your education, employment history and other similar matters. These types of Personal Information may be considered Special Categories of Personal Information. The processing of these Special Categories of Personal Information is necessary for the purposes of carrying out the obligations and exercising our rights when deciding whether to recruit you.
IF YOU FAIL TO PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you fail to provide Personal Information to us where we need to collect that Personal Information by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, we may not be able to perform upon that contract (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In such cases, we may have to terminate the contractual relationship. We will provide you written notice of the termination and the reasons for it within a reasonable time.