The FastPack® IP System is a fully automated quantitative immunoassay analyzer designed for use in the Physician Office laboratory. Utilizing sophisticated chemiluminescence technology, the FastPack® IP System provides the capability to produce complex immunoassay results in 12 minutes or less with a push of a button.
Vitamin D, Testosterone, TSH, Free T4, PSA and hCG
Features and Benefits
- No specialized training required.
- The system’s “One Touch” operation provides an easy to use format not offered by any other lab quality analyzers.
- Innovative reagent pack contains all assay reagents for no chemical exposure with minimal hands on time.
- No system maintenance required.
- Results in 12 minutes or less.
- “On Demand” results increases office efficiencies by decreasing patient call‐backs.
- Patient side answers allows for the adjustment of replacement therapy on the spot.
- The system requires minimal space, yet provides laboratory accuracy and precision at the simple push of a button.
- Utilizes monoclonal antibody technology coupled with a patented chemiluminescence substrate for true
|FastPack® IP System||20000041||--|
|Replacement Printer Ribbon||17000378||--|
|100uL Pipette IP||20000049||--|
|25uL Pipette IP||20000048||--|