Contact Sekisui Customer Service for use on Abbott ARCHITECT and Ortho Vitros® 4600 and 5600 automated clinical chemistry systems.
Levetiracetam (Keppra®) is an anticonvulsant medication used to treat epilepsy and is used as adjunctive therapy in the treatment of partial onset seizures, myoclonic seizures and primary generalized tonic-clonic seizures.
Keppra® is a Registered Trademark of UCB
Features and Benefits
- Convenient, liquid-stable, ready to use
- Easy to use, no additional preparation required
- Tested drugs and endogenous substances do not interfere
- Provides confidence that results are reliable and accurate
- Nonhazardous preservatives contain no sodium azide
- No special handling required
- Excellent calibration range
- Laboratory flexibility
|Levetiracetam Assay||5024-0001-00||R1 1 x 28mL, R2 1 x 14mL|
|Levetiracetam Calibrator||5024-0002-00||1 x 4mL, 5 x 2mL|
|Levetiracetam Control||5024-0003-00||3 x 4mL|