Acetaminophen (paracetamol) is used as an analgesic in many different formulations. While therapeutic doses rarely cause adverse side effects, the effect of long term treatment with acetaminophen is unclear. Cases have been reported where chronic excessive use of acetaminophen has led to hepatotoxicity and nephrotoxicity. In cases of acute overdosage, acetaminophen can cause severe hepatic damage leading to hepatic failure if untreated.
Features and Benefits
- For the quantitative measurement of acetaminophen.
- Two part stable liquid. Easy to use, no additional reagent preparation required.
- A single level liquid acetaminophen calibrator is included in the kit. Convenient and cost effective.
- Reduced NAC interference. Confidence in results.
- Suitable for use with serum and lithium heparin plasma. Flexible sample types to meet different laboratory needs.
- Calibrator included in the kit
|ACETAMINOPHEN-L3K®||506-10||1x10 mL (R1); 2x10 mL (R2); 1x5 mL Calibrator|
|ACETAMINOPHEN-L3K®||506-30||3x10 mL (R1); 6x10 mL (R2); 1x5 mL Calibrator|