Iron measurements are used in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases and conditions such as iron deficiency anemia, hemochromatosis (characterized by a progressive increase in iron stores leading to organ impairment), chronic inflammatory disorders, hepatitis, and lead poisoning.
Features and Benefits
IRON, TOTAL-PC (PROTEIN CLEARING)
- For the IN VITRO quantitative measurement of iron in serum.
- Reduces paraprotein interference. Ideal for renal laboratories.
- Applicable to multiple instrument platforms. Choice of analyzer platform.
- Laboratory flexibility.
- For the quantitative measurement of iron.
- Two part stable liquid, ready to use reagent. Easy to use, no additional preparation required.
- Excellent lipemic interferences. Sample Pretreatment is not required.
- Applicable to multiple instruments platforms. Laboratory flexibility.
|IRON TOTAL-PC||102-15||1x250 Acid Dissociating Reagent (R1); 1x0.75 g Ascorbic Acid (R1); 1x250 Acid Dissociating Diluent (R1); 1x125 mL Color Reagent (R2)|
|IRON TOTAL-PC||102-25||1x500 Acid Dissociating Reagent (R1); 1x1.5 g Ascorbic Acid (R1); 1x500 Acid Dissociating Diluent (R1); 1x250 mL Color Reagent (R2)|
|IRON TOTAL-SL||157-30||3x100 mL (R1); 1x75 mL (R2); 1x10 mL Standard|