Process Technician III
Performs a variety of moderate duties under indirect supervision in accordance with QSR, ISO and standardized procedures. Supports the manufacturing and business requirements of the Division.
May include some or all of the following:
- Buffer preparation, prepares bulk reagents and performs general formulation tasks.
- Supports cycle count program by performing counts and count reconciliation.
- Ability to input material and labor hours into business system (MFG/PRO) in a timely manner.
- Understands and adheres to all QSR, ISO, Safety and Legal requirements.
- Performs some protein purifications and conjugations with some supervision
- Able to setup, operate and perform maintenance on basic equipment such as spectrophotometer, balances, centrifuges, etc.
- Authors or submits change requests for required documents.
- Collaborates with supervisor to establish a level work load. Responsible for meeting the daily and weekly production schedule.
- Supports manufacturing metrics for work center utilization, efficiency and router accuracy.
- All other tasks as required.
Education / Experience:
- Associates degree and 1-2 years’ experience in a Production or Lab environment is preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills required (Word and Excel).
- Basic inventory management system understanding is preferred.
Skills / Pre-requisites:
- Meets commitment dates.
- Maintains a high degree of quality in all work performed.
- Able to work in a team environment. Brings any manufacturing issues to supervisor’s attention.
- Strong interpersonal skills required. Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Willingness to cross train on new processes.
- No specific training experience required.
Sekisui Diagnostics is a global company that understands the value of their employees. You will be part of a team that is built on strong core values. Sekisui Diagnostics offers a competitive salary, a competitive benefits package, and opportunities for professional growth to help you develop your skills to be successful in your career.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Only those Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.